The BIG Sleazy

Me + whatever I feel like typing....

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fat as I wanna be

Somebody please explain to me the fascination with being on a diet 24/7 365. Why half of my co-workers have been on a non-stop diet for the better part of their lives but dangle a donut in their face and it suddenly a free for all. I'm tired of sitting at lunch and hearing nonsense about how many points this is, how points that is, how many points they have left for the day.

It's food, not a fucking videogame. I wouldn't be so irked by this if they actually managed to lose a pound or two, but nope...their waist keeps expanding and they keep on counting points. What really gets my goat is that they look at what you're eating and almost always reply with something idiotic like "wow...that looks so good, but I could never eat that, it's so bad for me"...yes, it's bad for you, but not like the other 3 times you cheated and stuffed your face with chocolate, cakes and cookies. No, those were gastronomic vacations taken after a hectic day of hardcore dieting.

Lose the calorie counting frivolity and hit the treadmill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home